9/11 Memorial Museum and Ground Zero Tour
- Sold Out
LEARN THE TRUE STORIES OF HEROISM ON 9/11 AND PAY SOLEMN TRIBUTE TO THEIR SACRIFICE
* 3-hour journey into the tragedy and aftermath of 9/11
* Admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
* Stand at the twin reflection pools and waterfalls where the twin towers fell
* See the names of the 3,000 victims and uncover the survivor tree
* Tiny St. Paul's Chapel, which miraculously survived the attack
* Poignant stories of heroic bravery and sacrifice
* Reflecting Absence Memorial and Steel Beam Cross
* American Express Eleven Tears Memorial
* Firefighters’ 9/11 Memorial and Engine and Ladder Co. 10/10
* Essex World Deli, which became an emergency medical station
* Beautiful Winter Garden plaza at the World Financial Center
* Reflect at the Beautiful Garden of the 9/11 memorial in honor of the victims
You'll meet your guide within walking distance of the Ground Zero site, where you'll embark on a 2-hour journey into the bravery, passion, and tragedy of 9/11. Your guide will share key facts, illuminating events and heartbreaking stories of the tragic day while weaving through the various attractions within the World Trade Center area. You'll explore surrounding New York sites including St Paul’s Chapel, the American Express Eleven Tears Memorial, Winter Garden and, of course, the Ground Zero site. After relaying to you the stories of bravery that triumphed over tragedy that day, you'll be allowed entry for one hour to the 9/11 Memorial, built on the exact site where the twin towers once stood.
Escorted by your guide, you will see the twin reflecting pools on which the names of the nearly 3,000 victims of the September 11, 2001, and February 26, 1993, atrocities are inscribed. You will learn about the historic rebuilding taking place on the former World Trade Center site and uncover the Survivor Tree, which was nursed back to health after surviving the 9/11 attack. Admission to the memorial is timed, and you can spend up to one hour at this special place for remembrance and reflection.
Come and witness the site of a world-changing event and feel the presence of bravery and tragedy all at once. The World Trade Center Walking Tour offers New York visitors an up-close-and-personal tour of the World Trade Center site and a look at how it has risen from the tragedy of 9/11.
Approximately 3 hours, not including customers’ own time in the 9/11 Memorial Museum
1 mile/1.6 kilometers. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Tour is inaccessible by wheelchair.
Tour departs outside the entrance to St. Paul Chapel Located at 209 Broadway, between Vesey and Fulton Streets. Please arrive at the tour starting point 15 minutes prior to beginning of the tour.
All tours run regardless of weather, unless the company notifies guests of a change in the tour schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: Discretionary gratuity is not included, and tips are appreciated.
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
St. Paul's Chapel
209 Broadway New York NY,10007