Central Park Highlights Bike Tour
- Sold Out
Located in the heart of Manhattan, Central Park offers a peaceful mixture of lakes, forests, and trails along with amazing sculptures, architecture, and artistic renderings. You'll be outfitted with everything you need to embark on your journey to discover Central Park with a licensed NYC tour guide.
This guided tour takes about 2 hours, including various stops near essential attractions of Central Park while our guides provide in-depth narration of the park and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
2 hours approximately
* Turn around Cherry Hill fountain as gorgeous west side buildings swallow you up.
* Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, tributes to John Lennon.
* Be amazed by the skylines across the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
* See the beautiful Great Lawn's landscape from atop of Belvedere Castle.
* Smell the glamorous flowers of the Shakespeare Garden.
* Take a look at Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux's masterpiece Bethesda Terrace, considered by many to be the heart of Central Park.
* Appreciate the Alice in Wonderland statue that overlooks the conservatory water.
* Souvenirs in Tavern on the Green gift shop are always appreciated back home!
When you take this tour, we will provide all the necessary the equipment: the bike, helmet, basket and the fun! Don't forget to bring your cameras; you won't want to miss taking pictures of must-see places within this beautiful park!
For any Private Tours, please send us an email or give us a call! We'd be happy to set it up!
* Summer/Fall: In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes.
* Winter/Spring: In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort.
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
56 West 56th StNew York 10019