Central Park TV & Movie Sites Tour
- Sold Out
Sometimes taking a stroll through Central Park feels like being in a timeless romantic film. Perhaps it’s the horse-drawn carriages and the tree-lined pathways. Or perhaps it’s the fact that, well, hundreds of movies have been shot in Central Park.
Our unique Central Park TV & Movie Sites walking tour through the world-famous park highlights more than 30 film and television locations that have been used in TV shows and movies shot in the most filmed location in the world, Central Park. This two-hour walking tour is a fun and relaxing way to spend an afternoon strolling through what was the first public park built in America.
* Walk where the cast of Glee danced and sang “I Love New York”
* Take photos at the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
* See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night
* Visit Bethesda Terrace seen in The Avengers, Gossip Girl, Second Act, Billions, Elf and more
* Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Law & Order: SVU
* Visit the Boathouse Café used in When Harry Met Sally
* Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone 2
There are over30 locations in all, which means that you’ll have ample opportunity to pose for the camera a la Holly Golightly. You'll also other landmarks in the park such as Bow Bridge, Wollman Rink, Gapstow Bridge, The Dairy, Sheep’s Meadow, Cherry Hill, and the skyline of the Upper West Side.
Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
All tours run regardless of weather, unless the company notifies guests of a change in the tour schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: Discretionary gratuity is not included, and tips are appreciated.
In an effort to stay current, tours are constantly updated with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please let your tour guide know and they will do their best to accommodate your request.
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
N/R/W Subway Station - Stone Wall
59th Street, Between 5th & 6th AvesNew York