Chelsea Market, Meatpacking & High Line Food Tour
- Sold Out
Don't get swept up in the crowds! Let us lead the way. Eat your way through Chelsea Market and even the High Line! Learn the history of the meatpacking district and enjoy an incredible walk with unparalleled views of the city and Hudson River on NYC's famous High Line.
Typical Food Inclusions (subject to change)
* Sandwich from famous Cappone's Salumeria
* Sarabeth’s biscuit & jam
* Doughnuttery doughnut
* Legendary little 'witch from Fat Witch Bakery
* Empanada (flavors like coconut curry chicken, blue crab, pancetta mac and cheese, and more!)
* How hot can you go?! Guided hot sauce tasting by a hot sauce "sommelier"
* Quick little shopping adventure with introduction and tote bag at Artists & Fleas
* This tour is great for vegetarians!
* You can indulge in beer or wine (additional cost)
* And more options depending on the day and the season!
* Small Groups of no more than 14 guests.
* Tour Duration approximately 3 hours.
* Typical walking distance is 1.5 miles.
* Cost includes all food.
* Gratuities are not included, and tips are appreciated.
* Tours run rain, snow or shine.
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
75 9th AveNew York 10011