Flatiron Food, History & Architecture Tour
- Sold Out
This tour is perfect for foodies, historians, architecture fans, adults, kids, tourists AND locals! We explore NYC’s newest foodie neighborhood. The tour includes Eataly, historic and celebrity favorite Eisenberg’s Sandwich Shop, Madison Square Park (where Shake Shack got its start), photos at the Flatiron building and Union Square, award-winning chocolate babka fresh out of the oven at Bread’s Bakery and Beecher’s Handmade Cheese for their amazing grilled cheese sandwich and a peek into their onsite cheese-making process.
Typical Tour Highlights (subject to change)
* Delicious breakfast focaccia at epic artisanal Italian food emporium, Eataly
* Historic Eisenberg's Sandwich Shop (a celebrity favorite), established in 1939, for a classic New York pastrami sandwich
* Cheese samples plus an out of this world grilled cheese sandwich at Beecher’s Cheese, where believe-it-or-not, they make cheese right in the middle of Manhattan!
* Award-winning baked goods at local favorite Bread’s Bakery
* Excellent substitutions for vegetarians
* Stop for photos at the famous Flatiron Building and explore Madison Square Park and Union Square
* And more optional restaurants depending on the day and the season!
* Small Groups of no more than 14 guests.
* Tour Duration approximately 3 hours long.
* About 1 mile or 1.6 km walking.
* Cost includes all food.
* Gratuities are not included, and tips are appreciated.
* Tours run rain, snow or shine.
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
Tiffany Clock at Eataly
200 5th AvenueNew York 10010