Grand Canyon South Rim Tour with Pink Jeep Upgrade and IMAX
- Sold Out
Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas to experience the raw and natural beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim. Enjoy your professionally guided tour from the cutting edge Jeep Wrangler tour vehicle while you experience the majesty of the Grand Canyon. You’ll also enjoy lunch served at the National Geographic Visitor's Center and IMAX theater.
Words and even pictures cannot fully describe this stunning gift of nature. First photographed by Timothy O’Sullivan in 1871, we continue trying to capture the beauty of this geological wonder, but nothing compares to seeing the Grand Canyon in person.
Your day will start by departing from the Gray Line Tour Center in Las Vegas, located just minutes from the famous Las Vegas Strip. En route to the Grand Canyon, your tour guide will provide you with an expert narration of the area’s most historical and interesting facts about the Spanish explorers, numerous native cultures, and the early Western Settlers of northern Arizona. A delicious lunch is provided at the exclusive National Geographic Visitors Center where you can enjoy lunch and do some souvenir shopping before heading into the Grand Canyon National Park. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon's South Rim, enjoy lunch and your IMAX movie.
Afterward, you will meet up with Pink Jeep Tours who will take you on an exciting journey into the Grand Canyon National Park. Your exceptionally trained Pink Jeep Tours guide will give you a fun, informative, and focused tour that will ensure you see the best viewpoints in the Grand Canyon, such as Moran Point, Pipe Creek Vista, Duck on a rock, and Grandview Point.
Pink Jeep will return you to the IMAX Movie theater complex to rejoin with the motorcoach for a nice relaxing ride back to Las Vegas in comfort aboard our luxury motorcoaches.
* Approximately 14 hours
* Lunch served at the National Geographic Visitor's Center and IMAX theater
* Pink Jeep's Grand Entrance is a 2-hour tour traveling along the south rim of Desert View Drive
* Children 0 - 23 Months Ride Free
* Sit back and relax in true luxury onboard our luxurious motorcoaches equipped with restroom, television monitors, reclining seats, footrests, and large vista windows for the best sightseeing experience.
* If a motorcoach with a lift is required we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
* All motorcoaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
* All motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
* Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
* All reservations must be reconfirmed by guests 24 hours prior to travel date
* The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking
Once booking is completed, we will contact you within 24 hours to gather information (hotel name, contact/mobile number). You may also email that information with your Order Reference by clicking here.
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
Gray Line Las Vegas
7370 Dean Martin Drive, Suite 409Las Vegas 89139