Kensington Palace [KP]
- Sold Out
A residence of the Royal Family since the 17th century, Kensington Palace is the official London home of William and Kate! You'll arrive at the Palace through beautiful landscaped gardens before stepping through the entrance hall and into the plush King and Queen's State Apartments. Discover the story of the Stuarts and the Hanoverians royal courts, and find out what you would have worn and how you should behave and act in order to succeed in the palace's heady environment!
* Entrance to Kensington Palace
* King's Gallery: Explore the King's Gallery, which was transformed by William Kent to showcase the finest paintings of the Royal Collection.
* The King's Staircase: Discover the intriguing and unexpected characters depicted on the grand entrance to the King's State Apartments.
* Kensington Palace Gardens: Walk in the footsteps of royalty in the beautiful Kensington Palace gardens, including the intriguing Sunken Garden.
* The King's State Apartments: Wander through the lavish rooms of the King's State Apartments, each one grander than the last, at Kensington Palace.
* The Queens's State Apartments: Explore the beautiful private rooms at Kensington Palace where Mary II once took her meals, relaxed and entertained.
Kensington Palace is open daily except 24-26 December.
Summer (01 March - 31 October)
Last admission: 17:00
Winter (01 November - 28 February)
Last admission: 15:00
Kensington Palace State Apartments, Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX
Nearest Underground: High Street Kensington or Queensway
Bus Routes: 9, 10, 49, 52, 70, 94, 148, 390, 452