Las Vegas Night Strip Tour with Champagne Toast
- Sold Out
Enjoy a champagne toast as you experience the bright lights of the Strip. With stops along the way for some truly amazing photo opportunities, see the Las Vegas Strip in all its glory at night as it was meant to be seen. The Las Vegas Strip truly comes to life as you travel past some of the most amazing Las Vegas hotels, millions of lights, and truly breathtaking scenery.
Enjoy a stop at the Mirage Hotel and Casino for an experience you will not soon forget, the Iconic Volcano Show. Thanks to taller explosions, more fireballs, and a driving soundtrack from The Grateful Dead's Mickey Hart and Indian tabla sensation Zakir Hussain.
We have saved the best for last as you enjoy the most popular Las Vegas lights and sounds show brought to you in "Viva Vision" The LED display "canopy," runs along the Fremont Street Experience promenade from Main Street to Fourth Street. Holding the canopy aloft are 16 columns, each weighing 26,000 pounds and can hold up 400,000 pounds, and 43,000 struts.
A section comprising one-fiftieth of the total canopy equals the size of the world’s current largest electric sign. Originally, nearly 2.1 million incandescent lights were housed in the canopy. With the completion of the $17 million upgrade, more than 12 million LED lamps illuminate the overhead canopy. Total tour time approximately 3 hours.
Las Vegas Night Strip Tour Highlights
* Transportation aboard a luxury mini coach
* Photo stop at the historic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign
* Champagne Toast
* Mirage Volcano Show
* Fremont Street Experience
* Historic Drive Down
Las Vegas Night Strip Tour Inclusions
* Pick-up from most major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Area
* Mini Coach is now wheelchair accessible
* All motorcoaches are DOT certified
* All reservations must be reconfirmed by guests 24 hours prior to travel date
* The following items are prohibited on our tours: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, cooler, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservation agent prior to booking.
Once booking is completed, we will contact you within 24 hours to gather information (hotel name, contact/mobile number). You may also email that information with your Order Reference by clicking here.
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
Gray Line Las Vegas
7370 Dean Martin Drive, Suite 409Las Vegas 89139