Prohibition Pub and History Tour NYC
- Sold Out
Walk with us as we retrace the immigrant progress toward the American Dream during Prohibition. We will guide you into one of New York's last-standing 1920s speakeasies and tell the tale of the period’s most notorious gangsters and infamous bootleggers. At our second location, we’ll explore the catalysts behind Prohibition and focus on the women of the Gilded Age, and the movement that gave rise to an oil king. To round off our journey together, we’ll take you to one of New York's iconic bars where we’ll discuss the sudden demise of Prohibition.
Tour Duration: 3 hours
* Complimentary sample cocktail: An original sample of a Prohibition-style cocktail will be handed out at the first location.
* Licensed tour guide/host
* Small groups of no more than 16
* Additional drinks and transportation are NOT included
* Alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink menus are available
* Dress Code: business casual attire
Gratuities are not included, and tips are appreciated.
Guests must be of legal drinking age 21 years, and be able to walk 1.5 miles at a moderate pace in classy business casual attire.
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
21 West 52nd StreetNew York 10019