Sunday Funday: A Boozy Brooklyn Tasting Tour
- Sold Out
We stroll around New York’s trendiest borough so tour attendees soak up the best of Brooklyn. With a local leading the way, the itinerary covers New Yorker-approved destinations and skips the rest, so attendees can absorb all this vibrant and eclectic neighborhood’s charm and energy without missing a beat. Check out the old industrial buildings of historic Brewer’s Row, pop by Artists & Fleas to see what treasures are on offer, enjoy a unique guided hot sauce tasting, and take in the gorgeous NYC skyline view on the waterfront. We fuel up as we walk with stops for tasty local treats, sampling the locavore goods and foodie favorites made right here in BK. Of course, a Sunday Funday wouldn’t be complete without an adult beverage or 2, so attendees enjoy the chance to sip on some brewed-in-Brooklyn beer. Before the tour ends, attendees enjoy delicious but unordinary ice cream flavors made by an Iron Chef contestant as well as world-famous chocolate right in the location it’s turned from beans to bars.
Typical Food Inclusions (subject to change)
* We visit BROOKLYN BREWERY and enjoy Brooklyn Beer at the source!
* Specialty cocktail
* Hot Sauce Tasting by "sommeliers" -- how hot can you go?
* Award-winning BBQ tasting (with a great veggie BBQ option too!)
* Insider Brooklyn Shopping experience with free gift
* Ice cream from an Iron Chef contestant
* Chocolate factory experience with tastings (goat's milk, sea salt, lavender, coffee, on and on!)
* Fascinating and unique history about Brooklyn and Williamsburg, Street Art & Stunning NYC Views
* Tour finishes with a second beer at a local favorite bar or pizza at one of the best spots there is!
* All guests must be 21 or over, and be able to provide a valid government-issued photo ID.
* Tour Duration Approximately 3 hours.
* You will walk a total of 1.5 miles or 2.6 km
* Cost includes food and beverage, but does not include tour guide gratuity, and tips are appreciated.
* Tour meets in Brooklyn at the Williamsburg Mini Mall, near Bedford Avenue L Subway (5 minutes from Manhattan)
* Please note that tours run rain, snow or shine