The Big Apple Helicopter Tour
- Sold Out
New York City isn’t called the “Big Apple” for nothing! This very popular tour provides awe inspiring views of the Big Apple’s most iconic landmarks. As you soar above the famous Hudson River you will fly right by the magnificent Statue of Liberty in all of her glory. Don't forget to bring your camera!
* Statue of Liberty
* View Governors and Ellis Islands
* New World Trade Center & 9/11 Memorial
* Sights include: Empire State Building, Chrysler, Woolworth, MetLife Buildings, USS Intrepid
* Catch a glimpse of the George Washington Bridge and Central Park
* Voted “Number One Tour” by customers
* Live pilot narrated commentary using state of the art headsets for all passengers
* Bring your camera or phone for great shots to post and share!
* All passengers are required to pay a mandatory $40.00 per person heliport fee upon check-in at the heliport.
* Duration of The Big Apple helicopter flight is approximately 12-15 minutes.
* All prices, durations, routes, fees, departure location and hours of operation subject to change without notice. Supplier reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel a flight due to bad weather, unsafe conditions, at the request of governmental, park or state agencies or for any other reason deemed necessary.
Once booking is completed, we will contact you within 24 hours to gather these required details:
**Desired time on the date requested (Flights available Monday-Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)**
Full first name and surname of each guest.
Individual weights (lbs/kgs) of each guest.
Mobile number active while in New York City.
You may also email that information with your Order Reference by clicking here.
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
Downtown Manhattan Heliport
6 East River PiersNew York 10004