Super Tour of NYC: Heroes! Comics! More!
- Sold Out
Take this tour to see where your favorite comic book heroes from The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, Jessica Jones and more saved the day. This is a one-of-a-kind experience for comic book lovers, young and old. Whether you’re a Comic-Con regular or a casual fan, this tour will give you a behind-the-scenes look at many of the most amazing, fantastic, and incredible adventures on screen and from the comics. Your guide will be dressed up, so feel free to dress up or wear your favorite superhero t-shirt!
On this guided sightseeing bus tour you will see over 40 NYC locations featured in your favorite super-powered TV shows and movies, all from the comfort of an indoor bus with heat in the winter and AC in the summer. So put on your capes and grab your shield as your tour guide leads you through the most filmed city in the world. This bus tour will run faster than a speeding bullet every Friday and Saturday at noon.
* FLY to the NY Daily News Building used in Superman.
* SWING into the Flatiron Building from the Spider-Man movies
* SEE where the Battle of New York took place in The Avengers
* SPOT the New York Stock Exchange where Batman fights Bane in The Dark Knight Rises
* ZOOM past locations featured in The Defenders, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, and Iron Fist
* CATCH a glimpse of where Uncle Ben gives his famous catchphrase to Peter Parker in Spider-Man
* SAVE New York City at the Statue of Liberty and Staten Island Ferry seen in X-Men and Spider-Man: Homecoming (Tickets to the Statue or Ferry not included)
Approximately 3 hours
Please note: Children 5 & under are free.
200 West 40th St, 2nd FlNew York 10036