Total London Full Day Tour with The London Eye [L5]
- Sold Out
Tours resume May 2020.
A complete full day tour - be the first group inside St Paul's with professional guide exclusive to Premium Tours. Plus enjoy a cruise on the Thames, visit The Tower of London and take a flight on the London Eye!
* First group inside St Paul's with professional guide and fast entry ticket
* Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye
* Flight on the London Eye
* Visit the Tower of London
* View the Crown Jewels
* See Changing of the Guard - subject to availability
* Extended Private Boat trip on exclusive hire to Premium Tours
* Photo stop outside Westminster Abbey
* First class motor coach with the services of a professional tour guide
(If you would like to book this tour through March 2020, please click here.)
ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL
The morning part of the tour begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral where we enter as their doors open. We will explore the masterpiece designed by Wren in 1673 with a professional guide, taking time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. (On Sundays when there is restricted viewing at the Cathedral there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.)
CHANGING OF THE GUARD AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen. Watch the world famous changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Free time will be given for lunch and our guide will be happy to recommend places to eat.
AFTERNOON: THE TOWER OF LONDON
Arriving at the Tower of London built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, our guide will regale you with fascinating insights into the history of this Royal Palace and fortress. Ample time will be given to view the Crown Jewels and the White Tower and to wander around this imposing fortress.
PRIVATE THAMES RIVER TRIP ON PRIVATE HIRE TO PREMIUM TOURS
Finally we will take a guided private extended boat trip on the River Thames Enjoy excellent views of Tower Bridge, The Shard, St. Paul's Cathedral, Shakespeare's Globe and of the Houses of Parliament from the river whilst being entertained by our tour guide.
Standing at an amazing 135 metres above the centre of London, the London Eye is the world’s highest observation wheel and offers magnificent panoramic views - on a clear day it is possible to see as far as Windsor Castle! Tour will finish at The London Eye.
* Gratuities (optional)
* Hotel drop offs
* Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break)
* This tour will finish at the London Eye.
* During Peak Periods, additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
* The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. We will go to Buckingham Palace for a photo stop instead.
* Please note on Sundays there will be no guiding inside the cathedral due to church services.
* Please note that on very rare occasions St. Paul's Cathedral we will operate an extended panoramic tour of London instead.
* Tour duration is 8.5 hours
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
Victoria Coach StationLondon SW1W 9TP