Vintage Open Top Bus Tour with exclusive Cream Tea at Harrods [RBT]
- Sold Out
What better way to enjoy the highlights of London than from on board a Classic 1950’s Route-master Bus? Enjoy great views of the capital’s iconic sights, both old and new, from land and sea, and then Cream Tea!
* Vintage open top London bus tour - see the highlights of London
* Professional guide on board the Bus
* Private Guided Cruise on the River Thames
* Exclusive Cream Tea in the Georgian Restaurant at Harrods. Includes Home-baked scones served with clotted cream and preserves, choice of Tea and a flute of Harrods Prosecco.
* See Westminster Abbey - Big Ben - London Eye - St. Paul’s Cathedral – The Shard - Tower of London (photo stop) – Tower Bridge - Buckingham Palace (photo stop)
Open Top Double Decker Bus Tour
Take your seat on our beautifully restored double-decker bus and marvel at all of London’s highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
Boat Trip on the River Thames
Enjoy spectacular views as you glide down the Thames. The river offers the best perspective of a number of top attractions and sights; view The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe, St Pauls, The Shard, Tower Bridge and The Tower of London from the comfort of your seat.
This boat is a modern catamaran offering climate-controlled indoor cabins with comfortable seating, outdoor back decks, toilets and on-board bars.
Harrods Cream Tea with a Glass of Sparkling Wine
The Georgian’s quintessentially English cream tea stands amongst London’s finest, and when enjoyed in such regal surroundings, is an experience to be savoured, remembered and repeated. Home-baked English scones served with clotted cream and Harrods exclusive preserves and this is accompanied by a glass of Prosecco and your choice of tea from Harrods own tea gardens. Relax and enjoy!
Tour ends at Harrods in Knightsbridge leaving you the rest of the afternoon to explore the world’s famous department store.
* Departs Victoria Coach Station at 1:00 PM, finishing at Harrods at approximately 5:30 PM.
* On occasion the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
* Please note that the tour ends at the venues and no drop-off back to Victoria is provided.
* Guide gratuities are not included, and tips are appreciated.
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
Victoria Coach StationLondon SW1W 9TP