Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter [Tour 10]
- Sold Out
Visit Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and enter the magical world of Harry Potter during a trip to the studios responsible for producing the most successful film series of all time!
* View the original Hogwarts Express
* Step inside and discover the great hall.
* Listen to previously unheard anecdotes
* Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
* Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
* See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
* Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
Customers will receive an individual timed entry on arrival at the Warner Bros. Studio and they will be given a minimum of 4 hours for the visit. Tour duration is normally 7-7.5 hours subject to traffic and the tour and this may involve some waiting time.
All tours operate on luxury coaches with air conditioning.
The Making of Harry Potter is free for infants 2 years and under. Children aged between 3 & 4 a fee of £35.00 each applies to cover transportation costs - this fee must be paid locally and we must be notified in advance. Please email Leisure Connect with your Confirmation Order No. if this applies to your booking with the number of children aged between 3 & 4.
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
Victoria Coach StationLondon SW1W 9TP