Williamsburg Bites: A Brooklyn Foodie Adventure
- Sold Out
With more than enough gourmet tastings for lunch, tour attendees also learn the history of the neighborhood, enjoy some incredible large-scale street art, and snap some choice photos of the NYC skyline. A great way to spend an afternoon! We have prepared a unique urban adventure filled with incredible food, and tour attendees will feel they have experienced Williamsburg, Brooklyn, like a local" when it’s all said and done. Great for the adults, teens and adventurous kid eaters!
Typical Food Inclusions (subject to change)
* Step into Williamsburg’s past at this traditional Polish bakery (pierogis and pastries)
* Critics pick BBQ at this neighborhood favorite (with anexcellent veggie option)
* Enjoy two types of pizza from a NY Times recommended pizzeria and true hidden gem. The owner is host of Vice Munchies and is Brooklyn born and raised * Savor bagel bombs and cereal milk ice cream at Momofuku Milk Bar (owned by celebrity chef, Christina Tosi of Master Chef)
* Chocolate samples direct from this artisanal Brooklyn chocolate factory (flavors like sea salt, coffee, lavender and more!)
* Inventive ice cream from an Iron Chef contestant (try as many flavors as you want before selecting one!)
* Also see large scale street art, learn fascinating history (see author Henry Miller’s home and learn how the neighborhood shaped his writing), and capture the best view of the New York City skyline.
* Our guides are working actors so every tour has history through fun storytelling and lots of personality! Let us show you the Williamsburg that locals know!
* Small group walking tour - so it's like enjoying an afternoon with new friends!
* Incredible food, history, street art and views!
* Cost includes all food!
* Tour Duration approximately 3 hours
* You will walk a total of 2 miles or 3.2 km.
* Price does not include tour guide gratuity, and tips are appreciated.
* Tour begins at Williamsburg Mini Mall, just two blocks from the Bedford Avenue L Subway (5 minutes from Manhattan)
* Tours run rain, snow or shine.