Windsor Castle & Buckingham Palace [Tour 04]
- Sold Out
The perfect Royal tour - visit two official residences of the Queen! Enjoy an extended visit to Windsor Castle in the morning. Then explore the state apartments and gardens at Buckingham Palace in the afternoon!
* Explore Windsor Castle - weekend residence of the Queen
* Extended visit to Windsor Castle with free time to explore
* Visit Buckingham Palace
* Tour the State Apartments and picturesque Royal Gardens
* Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
* Tour dates will sell out, please book quickly!
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. We shall be amongst the first people to enter Windsor Castle.
After lunch we head to Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of Her Majesty the Queen, which serves as both her home and office. Visitors to the State Rooms can see many of the magnificent rooms which form the heart of the working palace and are used regularly by the Royal Family for official entertainment, ceremonies and State functions. The Palace guides are on hand to point out the numerous works of priceless art in the lavishly furnished rooms. The tour ends in the Palace allowing you free time to explore at your leisure.
Please note the tour is unescorted once we return to London including visit to Buckingham Palace. Audio guides are available inside Buckingham Palace.
* This tour will depart promptly at 7:45 AM from Victoria Coach Station concludes with a drop-off at Buckingham Palace.
* Return transfer back to London departs Windsor at 1:00 PM.
* During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
TOUR DURATION Approximately 7.5 hours
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
Victoria Coach StationLondon SW1W 9TP