Windsor Castle Morning Tour [T09]
- Sold Out
Enjoy an extended visit to the oldest continuously occupied Castle in the world in Windsor. Explore the fabulous state apartments and St. George's Chapel (site of Harry and Meghan's Royal Wedding) plus time to buy souvenirs in the town itself.
* Morning tour to Windsor Castle
* Extended time in Windsor
* Visit the State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House
* Free time to explore Windsor town and buy souvenirs
* Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach with Free Wi-Fi on board
In the morning we head out to Windsor Castle where over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world.
Your ticket allows entrance to the castle, so you can see for yourself the splendour of St. Georges Chapel and the sumptuous state apartments. Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs. Shakespeare is said to have written his play The Merry Wives of Windsor in one of them!
Tour Duration Approximately 5 Hours
* Gratuities are not included, and tips are appreciated
* Return transfer back to London departs Windsor at 1:00 PM
* During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
(If you would like to book this tour prior to April 2019 please click here.)
No Seating plan available.
No gallery images available.
Victoria Coach StationLondon SW1W 9TP